Building Maintenance provides maintenance support for 784,621 total square feet of CTC building space on Central/Fort Hood campus and other CTC affiliated buildings.
There are two ways to request Building Maintenance Services:
- For emergencies, call the administrative assistant at 254-526-1196, 7:30am to 5:30pm. After hours call Campus Police 254-526-1200
- For routine maintenance submit a work request through Maintenance Connection; which will be routed to the appropriate work shop.
Building Maintenance is committed to excellent customer service.
- Behave in a professional and positive manner.
- Greet customers with a smile and treat others with respect.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Understand customer needs and expectations.
- Respect people and their work areas.
- Be accountable and responsible for their work.
- Billy Wheeler
- Phone: 254-526-1367
- Email: email@example.com
- Foreman - David Woodruff
- Lead Electrician - David Davis
- Lead Carpenter - Andrew Montgomery
- Locksmith - Matthew Kenney