Custodial Services

There are three ways to request Custodial Services:

  • For emergencies, call the administrative assistant from 7:30am to 5:30pm at 254-526-1196.
  • After hours custodial emergencies call Campus Police 254-526-1200.
  • For routine maintenance submit a work request through Maintenance Connection; which will be routed to the appropriate work shop

Table and Chair Rental Receipt

How to Request and Prepare for a Move


    Cathy Flowers