Central Campus Road Projects
A portion of bell Tower Drive will be closed Sunday, April 10 starting at 6 a.m.
- Bell Tower Drive between the 3-way stop at the intersection of Central Texas College Drive/Bell Tower and Loop Road will be closed to receive a new seal coating
- Access to the parking lots at Protective Services (Bldg.541) and the Natatorium and Physical Education Center, or gym, (Bldg.545) will be restricted
- Parking will be available at the Administrative Computer Center (Bldg. 551)
- Drivers are asked to use Loop Road as an alternative route
- The project is expected to be completed by 6 a.m., Monday, April 11